HaPpY sT pAtRiCkS dAy!

by misspeaches 23 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Well its the 17th March Down Under and it's St Patricks Day, and convenitently a Friday. So after work its downstairs to the Irish Pub to participate in the revellarys! (Is that a word?) I love working above an Irish pub!!! Hurrah! Everyone in my section has worn green to work today as well!

St Patricks Day Greeting:
    Here's to you and yours
    And to mine and ours
    And if mine and ours
    Ever come across to you and yours
    I hope you and yours will do
    As much for mine and ours
    As mine and ours have done
    For you and yours!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

So I'm really talking to you tomorrow??? Have fun!

Swalker (my head hurts already and I haven't even started drinking )

• daystar
    daystar

W001! That is still tomorrow for us. But without fail I will be at the pub then. Cheers!

• delilah
  • delilah
    delilah

I'm just curious here, can you all see the Lephrechan raising his pint of green beer? or is it just a red x?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Delilah all I see is a red X. Now if it was a green X I'd accept that as a legit piccy for this thread... Now off you toddle and make ammends please.

(P.S. if your trying to copy a pic from the internet just right click on the pic, select copy from the menu bar, and paste (ctrl+v) into your reply)

• JH
    JH

Happy St-Patrick's day everyone who can see green....

I'm kind of colorblind, and green, well..........I don't see that too well....lol

Probably this beer is green, cause I googled it "green beer", but to me it's plain ordinary coloured beer.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Rat! You can't see green? Oh you poor little thing... That is my FAV colour! (And yes the beer is green!)

• damselfly
    damselfly

Green beer is just wrong. Nope not gonna drink it!

But him? He's adorable.

Dams

• JH
    JH
    Rat! You can't see green?

Well, I see the grass green

but...

the green traffic lights are white

this one is white, pure white

While this one is not white, it ;looks like yellow or green, the way I would imagine it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit