Interesting site-30 yr jw, elder, df last year writes book

by orbison11 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

He'd not too tolerant of other's opinions either. Kicked me off the Paradise Cafe board for suggesting that the whole premise (1914) was a sham. I think he even makes that claim now.. must have been new lite bud.

camel

• moshe
    moshe

I believe that Robert King has recently been accused of copying the teachings and works of a Mr. Donald Burney. Al, who was one of Paradise Cafe's security guards ( he booted me for making fun of JW's practice of lying to householders to avoid the truth or embarrassment) has exposed his fraud and started his own website/forum. He has tight security to weed out the apostates- only the totally loyal jehoover's witnesses can pass muster to post on his site.

• Cellist
    Cellist

And, don't dare mention Ray Franz's name there. That'll get you turfed faster than anything. He's supremely jealous of Ray.

Cellist

• orbison11
    orbison11

yes blondie

you are right,,,,i wasnt aware of that until after i posted, then off to work and no time to comment on that

orb

• LDH
    LDH
    Robert King has been one of Jehovah’s Witnesses for nearly 30 years. He has served in various capacities as an elder in several congregations and has also worked as a regular pioneer (full-time minister) off and on over the years. For the past 10 years the author has been emerged in an intense study of the Hebrew prophecies. Despite being disfellowshipped from the Watchtower Society in April, 2005, for making this information public, Robert King remains committed to the faith and cause of Jehovah’s Witnesses. The author lives in Michigan with his wife of 23 years.

I feel bad for his wife. Not only must he have been a royal jerk while a JW, he thinks he knows better than they do now!

• hooberus
  • Balsam
    Balsam

Watched his video, he is just another prophet giving his own twist on the biblical myth.

Balsam

• outnfree
    outnfree

Holy Hell, Batman! YOU KNOW lives in Michigan?!!!!!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit