Are JW taking advantage of so called "worldly" people?

by Truthissimple 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Clam
    Clam

Here's an example of someone taking adavantage of the JW's and their pitiful and lethal blood doctrine.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JEHOVAHS-WITNESS-NO-BLOOD-KEYRING_W0QQitemZ6613386991QQcategoryZ3628QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not sure of the seller is a Dub or "of this world"

PS Welcome to the Board!

• lilybird
    lilybird

When my husband and I stopped at McDonald's to eat one Saturday,, 2 couples of witnesses sat down at the table behind us and took out snacks that they had brought from home.. We knew they were JWs because they were discussing their morning of Field Service..They never ordered anything to eat from MCDonald's.. I turned around and gave them a good "I am Disgusted" stare as one brother was taking a big bite of his apple.. He at least had the decency to look a bit embarrassed....They think they are above everyone...We found it hilarious actually...

• carla
    carla

They actually had the nerve to bring food into an eating establishment?! When I was a waitress long time ago, someone tried that at a busy lunch rush, the owner promptly told him that was not allowed. Even in a McDonald's that is extremely bad taste to bring your own food!

• lilybird
    lilybird

yep.. I wanted to say something to the manager..but hubby said forget about it.. so we just shook our heads at how sad they were..

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi truth is simple, welcome to the forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit