Can you pick out the Jaracz men? Why do you say so?

by AuldSoul 15 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Okay, folks...we are down to 11. A vote of 2/3 requires 8 votes.

Theodore Jaracz
    Carey W. Barber
    John Barr
    Samuel Herd
    Geoffrey Jackson
    Stephen Lett
    Gerrit Lösch
    Anthony Morris
    Guy Pierce
    David Splane
    Daniel Sydlik

Obviously, Theo is his own man. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a Theo-cracy would it?

Who are his other toadies and why do you say so? Who are not his toadies and why do you say so? Is reform possible, or is the GB loaded against the possibility for reforms?

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• greendawn
    greendawn

Does anyone know the internal politics of the GB and what goes on during their secret sessions behind closed doors? Somehow I don't think the WTS can change and become mainstream because it will fall apart if it does. Eg if they allow criticism within the ranks their doctrines will soon fall apart given the mess they are in.

If Jaracz goes another ultra conservative will move in. There may be other unknown forces controlling things from behind the scenes.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Does anyone know about the two new guys? Were they always annointed...or just recently? It appears one arrived at Bethel only a few years ago. That's a pretty quick ascent.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Slight deviation from the theme: Good to see you back Auld Soul, you were missed.

yesidid

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Theodore Jaracz A big Toad but the TheoCarey W. Barber senile - who cares

John Barr toady

Samuel Herd not sure

Geoffrey Jackson new likely to be a toady

Stephen Lett not sure

Gerrit Lösch not sure

Anthony Morris new likely to be a toady

Guy Pierce not sure

David Splane not sure

Daniel Sydlik i think he is his own man

• ferret
    ferret
    There may be unknown forces controlling things behind the scenes

could it be the devil and his demons?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

This Govering Body of Elders seems to be much like most other Elder bodies.

You have one or two very strong personalities (like theo) who always get their way. The others dont put up much of a fight if any at all. From looking at the direction the society is heading I would say they are all Theotoads. The exception to me seems to be Carey Barber. Is he still the chair of the writing committee?

We seemed to get conflicting direction at times between the literature and letters from the service committee. It has been suggested in the past on this board that there is a schizm between the service and writing committee.

Perhaps Trojan could shed some light on this proposed schizm.

• Cellist
    Cellist

I think the GB is a puppet show. They're the face you see, but not necessarily the moving force. I have nothing to back up this point. It's just a gut feeling I have.

Cellist

• geevee
    geevee

So after the "alleged ped" Jaracz, who must be the one in the power seat, who is next in line to the golden throne? Who of the old guys sits there dribbling on their shirt/tie and has to have someone help them with their bodily functions?
    Or do the just do the crossie in the AWAKE! mag.
    Who is Teds right hand man? Who on the GB does the dirty work?

• blondie
    blondie

I would say that any GB members added from 2000 on are in Ted's pocket.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit