Toronto Branch Sizing Down!

by Kent 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Hi GermanJW

Would it be possible to either get a paper copy or a scanned copy of "Your Neighbors, Jehovah's Witnesses - Who are they?"

I think that will be an interesting thing to have on my website. Is this the pamphlet where they brag about all the "famous" JWs?

Yakki Da

Kent

I need mor BOE letters and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hello German JW:

Interesting post and welcome to the board. Hope to hear more from you.

I wonder when reading this:

All publishers had to sign the Publisher Card before which is now viewed as a proof of membership by the Religious Community. The number of 192'000 members is officially given unless there are only about 165'000 publishers. Because a corporation of public law has to have a minimum size also inactive members are counted.
    .. which number the WTS uses when printing its numbers for Germany in the world's numbers records for each country in the WT. Does it inflate it and use the number including inactive ones, or does it record the accurate number of active publishers? Interesting....more manipulation by the WTS?

Thanks for providing the information for us.

Had Enough

ps: German JW - just a friendly hint..to make the quotation feature work, just change your "\" in the 'end quote brackets' to "/" without the "".

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Had Enough:

Peak publishers in Germany per the 2001 yearbook was approximately 165,000.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit