NEW SYSTEM SCHOOL - Exclusively for Dubbite Kids

by AFRIKANMAN 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    I have a feeling they are going to put two and two together one day and convert part of the bethel into an accredited college that is the only the most elite Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to attend, and charge up the nose for it. I suspect that is one of the big changes. No skilled workers, no money;no money, no bethel. This whole no higher education thing is a bait and switch.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    nope. never. being an accredited college will invite tons of scrutiny and they'll have to open some of their books.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

SonoftheTrinity - "...No skilled workers, no money; no money, no bethel.

They've implemented a much simpler financial strategy that won't require reforms to their ideology...

...downsizing and streamlining (including printing, preaching, and - ultimately - membership).

Plus, what Barrold Bonds said.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

As a professional educator, it is notable that there is no information at all--none--on this "school's" website regarding the credentials and/or qualifications of the faculty and administration.

It's a joke.

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

Home schooling is a waste of time. I know this from experience

That way when they do the "Home Skooling"......They mold the innocent little kiddies into what ever they want.

• Simon
    Simon
    Hay, douhnt ewe nok hoem skoolink, it wurked grate four me and it kan wurk 4 yoo two !
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oubliette - "It's a joke."

And it ain't even that funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit