Help

by lola28 11 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

I am at work and have the worst ear ache ever, I am here until seven pm and have no way of getting out of here before then, do any of you guys know of anything that would help with the ear ache?

lola

• JH
    JH

Aren't you bored by now Lola?

Earache.....I'm sorry, I can't help

Hope you feel better some tme soon.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

It depends on what's causing it. have you got any painkillers or anti-inflamatories that you can take?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Hair Dyer? If you have one at hand put it towards your ear about 5 inches away. Do it for 5-10 minutes.(med heat)

No Hair Dryer? Go to the women's bathroom see if they have a hand dryer....works too.

Brooke

• JH
    JH

I googled ear ache, and found this.

I don't know what he is trying to do...but if you try this, try using an awake or watchtower magazine.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Those can help too JH(can't remember the name of it).

Mainly, they clean out your ear.

Brooke

• lola28
    lola28

Thanks guys, I have been sick for a few days this weekened was hell for me and I have gotten better but not much, I have a really bad cold that just wont go away.

lola

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I am at work and have the worst ear ache ever,

Me too. I've never had an ear ache before, but I have one today. My head and right eye hurt too. I've also had the runs for 2 days and I'm starting to walk funny. My only consolation is that I get to go home in 10 minutes.

W

• lola28
    lola28
    My only consolation is that I get to go home in 10 minutes.

Lucky monkey, it is only 2:53 pm and i work till seven, normally I don't get out of here till 8 .

lola

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've started getting blocked sinuses when I catch a cold which is really annoying. The effect is it sounds like I am deaf in one ear. Antihistamine can help it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit