Attacking Satan by drawing scary pictures

by hallelujah 12 Replies latest social humour

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

I was watching pictures of the stampedes at the Haj and it occurred to me that throwing stones at the pillar of Satan was a really ineffective way of dealing with evil in the world.

It occurs to me that drawing scary pictures of Satan in the Watchtower is similarly ineffective in combating evil.

Any thoughts?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Weren't the Gargoyles carved on cathedrals supposed to SCARE OFF the demons instead of representing them?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

why would anyone link evil with satan?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    It occurs to me that drawing scary pictures of Satan in the Watchtower is similarly ineffective in combating evil.

I didn't even dare think how comical and childish-looking those pictures were until I started reading this site.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

My favorite:

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

Householder to JW: "So, if I buy one of your crappy magazines, will you get your multi-headed demon snake thingy pet off my lawn?" Robert V Frazier

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    why would anyone link evil;with satan?

Good point, isn't God the one that caused birth pain, made the soil hard to work and sentenced the whole human race to death because his little experiment got f***ed up?

• stillajwexelder
  • riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit
    Householder to JW: "So, if I buy one of your crappy magazines, will you get your multi-headed demon snake thingy pet off my lawn?" Robert V Frazier

hahaha hilarious. Reminds me of captioning almost all the pictures in the Greatest Man book

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Brilliant Robert, I love funny captions!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit