Former JW Governing Body Member Ray Franz

by little star 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• little star
    little star

Raymond Franz, a former member of the Watchtower's Governing Body,
    has released a new book, In Search of Christian Freedom .
    This book is very interesting but I don't know if it is allowed to post the link to get information about it here.

Any interest n knowing send me a reply.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Also, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

• rebel8
    rebel8

The book isn't brand new but here's a link.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL @ SixofNine

Emily Litella: What's all this I hear about a new book of "In Search of Christian Freedom". .... Oh, never mind....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

has released a new book, In Search of Christian Freedom .

You mean there is a new edition out of this old book- I have had it on my bookshelf for at least 7 years

• little star
    little star
    Raymond Franz, a former member of the Watchtower's Governing Body,

has released a new book, In Search of Christian Freedom

Lol, That's what it's said at the website I found it. It's new for me though. Lol

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yeah, right.

Oh well, little star, you'll enjoy the read.

• Boxed elder bugs
    Boxed elder bugs

Does Ray Franz ever do public speaking assignments or come on internet chat rooms, he woudn't remember me but I remember him from Bethel, he beat me in a game of ping pong at the Squibb building. A really nice guy. He must be getting up there in years, I would like to thank him for writing those books.

• greendawn
    greendawn

At least there was one in the GB that dared follow the truth and act according to his conscience rather than just passively accept established ideas and behaviour patterns. A voice that dared to tell the truth in that stronghold of lying and deception.

• Clam
    Clam

Ray Franz is a hero.

In this illustration, Ray is represented by a Bull and the Matador is the Watchtower Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit