Anyone from UKIAH, CA???

by Kudra 28 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I knew the Hobby's.

• alamb
    alamb

Anyone know Lawrence Eugene Foster? He was from there before he moved to our hall. If you did, please pm me. I know he had a daughter and I would like to contact her at least. He has passed away.

Thanks!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Gregor: I knew the Hobby's but have no idea where they are now or what they are doing...

LaCapra: making fun of Ukiah!?!?!? How COULD you? When Willits offers itself as such a better target...
    Anyway, I love it there now- wine country, right in the redwoods, (two in our yard) Lots of rivers to swim in, tons of hiking, you know everyone at the bars... which is ok if you don't live there all the time.

Ukiah is beautiful. For fun we hung out in the woods, the river and "The Forest" bar... a great place :)

For some kids it's not that great and they end up like, making meth for fun. For me it was a pretty sweet place

K

• Grog
    Grog

I live in Ukiah Still. The rest of my family are still witnesses some more active than others. I think out of the eight of us three got baptized as well as two uncles on my dads side. Sadly I'm the only one to ever escape it all. I bet i've seen you around kudra. I knew the Hobbys from growing up in R.V. I'm pretty sure they are all still active. I know the youngest son just got married and bought a house in the last couple years. And for the record Ukiah rocks. I don't think I'll ever end up leaving this area.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"And for the record Ukiah rocks. I don't think I'll ever end up leaving this area."

You must be joking....

• Mulan
    Mulan

I used to go to Ukiah in the summers in the late 50's and 60's. My grandmother lived there. Originally they were from Red Bluff. Not JW's though. I loved Ukiah. Really hot in the summer, unlike Seattle.

• ramtrucker
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Isn't Ukiah where Jim Jones set up shop?

• Berengaria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit