Anyone from UKIAH, CA???

by Kudra 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

apathy!
    we're taught it as JWs- you don't really have to have any thoughts or opinions on anything cause Jehovah will fix everything. Nothing matters cause this systems going to pass away soon.
    you don't even have to feel for the victims of any tradgedy because that is what is to be expected in this old system. -I hated that mindset!
    None of my JW friends ever had an opinion on ANYTHING political, social, scientific whatsoever!

It is so wierd to me when I go back to Ukiah that everyone is still in the "truth". It is so obvious to me that it is dead wrong that I can't understand how people have still stayed there, stagnant.

• jeanniebeanz
  • Spectre
    Spectre

"Everyone is still in"?

I think the ones that leave still somewhat believe it and are afraid to do any research or read any "apostate" books. When I left I was like that for a while but just couldn't do it anymore.

• Kudra
    Kudra

me too. it took me like 3 years before I "went on apostate sites"

and now I'm totally demonized.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    and now I'm totally demonized.

*laughs ass off*

• r51785
    r51785

My inlaws live out near Vichy Springs, but they were never dubs.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Vichy Springs, an excellent place for field service.

• rekless
    rekless

I'm from Clearlake, Ca. My name is Dan Walker. was an elder in the 80's & Nineties. You may have heard about. You know ythe Butts, Eislers, Pedros (Nick Brenda,Lazuli, Chreese) Brenda is my Daughter My sons are Seth & Wesley they are in the mixed martial arts now and doing cage fighting.

• La Capra
    La Capra

I grew up in Sonoma Valley. The only thing we had (which wasn't much) was that at least we could make fun of Ukiah....(And here I am, still making fun of Ukiah. Geez, I'm stunted.) I live about 45 minutes from Ukiah now. Never spent much time there. Don't know what I would do there anyway (oops, there it is again).

Shoshana

• Gregor
    Gregor

Kudra, did you know any of the Hobby family?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit