Don't get the phone... it's Satan!

by Virgochik 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• LDH
    LDH
    their studies will get immediate, personal attention from the Devil himself, in many clever forms

Very funny.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Don't get the phone... it's Satan!

nowadays its more likely to be an old dub getting in their 15 minutes a month!

• Spectre
    Spectre

I can just see Satan, in the voice of Dr. Evil;

"These humans, they made this communication device called a "telephone." I shall use this contraption in my insidious plot to foil my arch-nemesis Jehovah and his loyal witnesses. Number 2, did you get me a good long-distance provider? 8 cents a minute? You buffoon! Arrange a deal to get me 6 cents a minute, I've got a lot of calls to make."

• Kudra
    Kudra

too funny-
    Whenever (always) our family study would disintegrate into screaming and crying my mom would say Satan was putting up obstacles to our spiritual progress...

• bennyk
    bennyk

LOL @ dvw !!!

ok, if i was satan, i would do exactly the opposite of what jehovah said i would do. instead of coming out of the pit after the 1000 years..... i would just sit around in there. i wouldnt gather everyone together for the "great war". i wouldnt do shit. as a matter of fact, i wouldnt try to steal people away from god. i would guide them directly to the one true religion. wouldnt that really F-up the whole bible? if satan was real why would he play along? he can read.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Yes, there was always a "BIG TEST" right around the time of your baptism. If you did things Jehovah's way, you'd be a Witness, if not, you'd just gotten yourself sucked right back into the world by Satan and his demons.

I remember being so nervous, what would my big test be? Could I handle it?

Ah, the good ol' days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit