Mouthy... or others who may have advice for this Canadian

by outbutnotdown 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

I haven't been on JWD much lately, but I was here regularly a couple of years ago, but I am asking for some kind of help.

Here's my situation, in short... (for now):

I'm an ex-JW, shunned by my family (my sisters refused to say a word to me at our dad's funeral, for example *rolls eyes*).

Before last summer, I had great success through the courts at preventing my kids from being raised as JWs and I was given a great deal of access to my kids as well.

We had a Family Court Trial last summer and unfortunately the Judge reversed many of the great steps that the other Judges had previously made. Needless to say, my ex's mother lied through her teeth at the trial (Theocratic Warfare Strategy).... the only sad part was that THIS Judge believed her, where the others didn't.

Some of the allegations have included that I sexually assaulted my oldest daughter (I have four kids... two boys (11, 8), and two girls (7, 5). Neither of the two Doctors (that my daughter was brought to)believed the allegations, but the Children's Aid Society has REALLY let my kids down. (LONG story)

Knowing about some of kwintestal's situation, I asked him for help/advice and he suggested starting with asking Mouthy.

Quite frankly, I really need the help of some kind of support group to be able to deal with the situation that I am up against.

I'll gladly share more info as it is requested, but I hope that this gives a certain amount of perspective on the situation, should anyone be able to help.

Thanks, Brad

• Scully
    Scully

Do you have a copy of the Child Custody brochure so that the judges know that the WTS instructs its members to commit perjury (aka Theocratic War Strategy™) in order to achieve favorable outcomes in court?

I believe you can download it on Randall Watters' website (freeminds.org) if you don't have it already. This is one WTS document that needs to be exposed in every court in every country.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

I thought I should add that I still share joint custody with my ex-wife, even though their time with me has been reduced. My ex is NOT a JW, but her mother is, and she allows her mother to bring the kids to the KH, seemingly just to spite me (my ex-wife hasn't gone to a meeting in about 7 years).

Despite having joint custody, the Children's Aid Society has refused to investigate allegations of abuse by my ex/her mother, that were made by my ex-MIL's neighbour.

Also, I have asked that the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario investigate the children's Doctor (who broke his hippocratic oath by not reporting the allegations of sexual abuse (that he found to be false) to CAS) but they too, seem to want to play word games..... suggesting that my order doesn't ALLOW them to do so.

Considering how the agencies that are supposed to help protect my kids are in fact causing them even more harm, by leaving them in an abusive situation.... I have seriously contemplated going to the Press with the facts. I have no qualms in doing so, in order to try to bring some resolution to the hell that my kids and me find ourselves in.

Brad

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown
    Do you have a copy of the Child Custody brochure so that the judges know that the WTS instructs its members to commit perjury (aka Theocratic War Strategy™) in order to achieve favorable outcomes in court?

I believe you can download it on Randall Watters' website (freeminds.org) if you don't have it already. This is one WTS document that needs to be exposed in every court in every country.

Yes Scully, I did just receive it electronically. I would LOVE to have a hard copy. If anybody is capable of sending me one, I'll gladly give them my mailing address. I sent it to my criminal lawyer, who was ecstatic to receive it. (Yes, despite my ex not being able to convince anybody that I had assaulted my daughter, she has managed to have two minor criminal charges laid against me. The first was withdrawn and the Crown Attorney is insisting on taking the second to trial... although, they have a lesser chance of getting a conviction as I do of winning Lotto 6/49... P.S. I don't even buy tickets.) But alas..... I agree completely, Scully... that Judges NEED to see that brochure. I felt that I never had to show it because I had already convinced a previous Judge to disallow my kids from being raised as JWs. Now, the strategy has had to be readjusted. Brad

• jgnat
    jgnat

About your children being betrayed by the "system". Your children have the right to have their treatment by the Children's Aid Society be reviewed. They may even succeed in having an advocate represent THEIR interests in all future court cases and Children's Aid decisions.

Pass this information to your oldest:

http://www.children.gov.on.ca/CS/en/programs/OCFSA/default.htm

• Mary
    Mary
    Brad said: Considering how the agencies that are supposed to help protect my kids are in fact causing them even more harm, by leaving them in an abusive situation.... I have seriously contemplated going to the Press with the facts. I have no qualms in doing so, in order to try to bring some resolution to the hell that my kids and me find ourselves in.

This is an excellent idea Brad. There's nothing more scary to a Witness than to be exposed lying their faces off. And Family Services leaves alot to be desired sometimes too. They seem to have a knack for missing warning signs that a child is being abused, but they relentlessly go after people when there's no evidence whatsoever that they are abusing anyone.

Mouthy is very sick right now, but I'm sure once she's feeling better, she'll respond to you.

All the best,

Mary

• gumby
    gumby

Mouthy is very sick right now, but I'm sure once she's feeling better, she'll respond to you.

Mary.....please give my granny a big ol' kiss fer me. Just play one of her Tom Jones records real soft and she'll recover

Obnd.....good luck.

Gumby

• mouthy
    mouthy

I read your post. & I am so sorry for all that is going on in your life. But I dont want to mislead you. I think Bill Bowen would be more able to help you than I or even Lori Macgregor .... After sitting in on a couple of these cases I think the Lawyer that represents you MUST know about the JW teaching.... Vicki's Lawyer did NOT understand -he came to me a couple of times asking is this true what they do..... So sorry I am not in a postion to help....Good Luck

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Thank you jgnat, for your advice. By what means could an advocate represent my kids?

I have saved, and will review the information on the link you posted, but I have run into roadblock after roadblock in trying to have anything done about what's happening to my kids.

Very unfortunately, it seems that certain agencies protect themselves FIRST and the children (who they are supposed to protect) are second.

Brad

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

And Family Services leaves alot to be desired sometimes too. They seem to have a knack for missing warning signs that a child is being abused, but they relentlessly go after people when there's no evidence whatsoever that they are abusing anyone.

That fact is SOOOO true, but very sad too.

In Canada, Children's Aid workers protect Children's Aid first and foremost.... ahead of any children that they allege to protect.

The woman who was appointed by the Office of the Children's Lawyer (as "clinical investigator") misrepresented factual evidence while assessing our situation. (In other words, she lied her ass off.)

I found out partway through our investigation, that she worked for Children's Aid.

If anybody has any influence on any people in the press, PLEASE let me know.

Brad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit