Local needs after d/f or reproof

by jambon1 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Everything about the Watchtower is mealy-mouth innuendo they hype the bogeyman litigious apostate who is gonna sue and have done this for decades.

The fact that they are so conscious of litigation liability goes to show that they know they are wrongdoers.-Danny Haszard

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

There was an elder control freak with a mean streak who relished doing the announcement he would read the (A.O.P) script from a index card and then crumble the card up in his hand,to show the Dfed one is trash.

Like i said everything about them is cowardly,backstabbing,mealy-mouth sleazy innuendo,the only time they have any nerve is when they are gangbanging you in the backroom with 3 against one.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Mind you, I was there when they announced dedpoet was no longer a jw, and the elder who announced that one had a tough time not laughing, I think they were glad to see him go!

Why? what happened?

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

After I was reproved, A local needs (about two weeks later) was given. It described virtually everything I done without giving my name. Everyone knew the talk was about me. I went home that night and threw my bag at the couch out of disgust at what had just happened that night at the hall. The society should bring out an article on the meaning of the word confidentiality and sort themselves and the elder bodies out!

During the many years I faded away, I felt bitter about the whole way it was handled. It did not even qualify for a public reproof as I wasnt practicing this particular sin, (1Tim 5:20- 20 Reprove before all onlookers persons who practice sin, that the rest also may have fear); it was a one off sin which I was clearly repentant about, particularly as I voluntarily chose to seek help and speak to the elders about my wrong doing.

The so called self proclaimed slave should start reading their bibles and handle things correctly!

TE

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Truthexplorer, they're not going to change this unless and until they need to change it to protect the borg somehow (reputation, legal liability, etc.). When I started fading I looked into the possibility of reform for the organization and the more I learned the more I realized there is NO HOPE for the organization. Hoping for even small positive changes is counterproductive as they will only prolong the borg's existence so at this point I hope they get more callous and extreme so that NO ONE is willing to join their cult again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit