What would you change in your life if you knew when Armageddon would be?

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I wouldn't change anything at all. I'd keep on living the way I'm living right now.

I'd say, take me or leave me behind. I come this way, and I' m proud of who I am.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Define "Armageddon".

• JH
    JH

Armageddon: The day God decides that he cleanses the earth of those he disapproves of.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The day God decides that he cleanses the earth of those he disapproves of.

What's the basis for that definition?

• JH
    JH
    What's the basis for that definition?

Your previous question Zep 3:8 “‘Therefore keep yourselves in expectation of me,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘till the day of my rising up to [the] booty, for my judicial decision is to gather nations, for me to collect together kingdoms, in order to pour out upon them my denunciation, all my burning anger; for by the fire of my zeal all the earth will be devoured.

• beezknees
    beezknees

surely if you believe god will cleanse the earth of those he dissaproves of he would see thru any change that u would do merely in a hope to survive...can u earn your salvation?

• JH
    JH

Thats why I said I wouldn't do any change.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Beezknees,

I think JH understands I'm questioning the whole Dub notion of Armageddon - I certainly can't see it as Bible-based™

Ain't that right, JH?

• JH
    JH

I think that many religions believe in Armageddon, or some kind of Godly intervention. Some believe in the rapture.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    some kind of Godly intervention. ; Some believe in the rapture.&nbsp

Nah, you don't wriggle out so easily, that's not "Armageddon"!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit