just wanted to say hi!

by G.I. 12 Replies latest jw friends

• G.I.
    G.I.

Hello everybody I’m new here. I love reading posts on this forum though would have to say some of those are pure philosophical speculations (though very good ones) of sort – If god is almighty can he create rock he wouldn’t be able to lift – i.e. whatever you answer it turns out he’s not. Anyho, just wanted to say hi.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey, welcome, the rock thing baked my noodle for a few days too. of course the theists will say: "(sigh) silly! of course everyone knows that he would never do anything that is out of his power! he is too smart for that!" to which i always answer: "hey, is that a banana in your pocket?" :) ts

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome and do tell us, what IS the sound of one hand clapping?

Look forward to hearing your story!

Sherry

• anewme
    anewme

Welcome G.I.

Who is that avatar picture?

A famous person or an ancestor?

Im into old pictures.

• G.I.
    G.I.

thank you guys for welcoming me here :)
    anewme, the person on that pic is in my opinion (and opinion many here in Europe) one of the greatest scientists who ever graced this planet with his presence. Unfortunately, big business, old boys clubs, oil interests etc, made sure his name is never mentioned again in "serious" circles.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Is he N. Tesla?

Tesla was a fantastic scientist. He looked like that.

• G.I.
    G.I.

Yes it is Tesla :)

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hello and welcome

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• Clam
    Clam

Welcome G.I.

Tesla was certainly something else. I read a biography of his a couple of years back. Wizard I believe it was called. A friend of mine who is a physicist/inventor idolizes the guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit