Have you ever bit your lip?

by CountryGuy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL, I've been having just this problem myself the past two or three weeks. Everytime it's all healed I bite it too far and then it bleeds and starts over...

• Frog
    Frog

i went through a stage where I was constantly biting down on the inside of my mouth, very annoying it was! i think it's cause at the time my face had plumped up a little bit and was getting in the way of my bit down x

• Calliope
    Calliope

i bite deliberately.

i bite my lip when i'm upset. it's distracts me.

i also bite the insides of my cheeks, cause otherwise i clench my teeth and my jaw pops out.

i think i suffer from some kinda neurosis!??!?!

cal.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Calliope... me too! Its so weird... how can we stop it?

• Calliope
    Calliope

college girl...
    well, for the biting of the cheeks, i do that during the day. otherwise, i have to wear a mouthguard at night. and let me simply say this... not pretty.

otherwise, the biting of the lip? i've been told it is endearing! :)

cal.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Are you chewing too fast? It happens to me but rarely and usually when I am hungry and eager to chew. Oh well as long as you don't bite the lips that kiss yours, LOL.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I only bit it once today and it wasn't hard enough to draw blood. Sucking on ice seems to be working the best for me.

I have to say, I'm kinda surprised that I'm not the only one having this issue. I feel I'm in pretty good company.

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit