Dana Reeve dies at age 44

by GoingGoingGone 17 Replies latest social current

• lilybird
    lilybird

I just heard the news on CNN.. It is so sad..She was so young.. The last I had heard she was doing well.So sad for their son...Life is sometimes so unfair.. really makes me feel there is no caring God upstairs...Im sure that Dana and Christopher are together again now .. somewhere....

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

It's terrible news....I feel for their son

SK

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Speechless - so sad. Only the good die young.

jeff

• xjwms
    xjwms

Just a sad thing.

• Mary
    Mary

Gumbers asked: Does anyone know if she smoked? I doubt it, but had to ask.
    No she did not smoke and this just really infuriated me when I heard tonight that she had died. It's not just second-hand smoke from smokers who like to whine about their "rights" to not only kill themselves, but others too, but it's all this stinking rotten pollution that's killing people too.
    I truly believe some families are cursed. First, Chris Reeves dies last year which was bad enough, but now his wife, who never smoked, dies at the age of 44.........what are their poor kids going to do? They've now lost both their parents within a couple of years of each other........

Elsewhere said: Dana and Christopher Reeve... here is a classic example of why I don't believe in karma.

And a classic example of why I believe in curses.

• Severus
    Severus
    Dana and Christopher Reeve... here is a classic example of why I don't believe in karma.

Just wait until their next incarnation...

• Mulan
    Mulan

She was a lounge singer for many years before she married Christopher. I know the second hand smoke in those places can be pretty intense. Very sad. There are two adult children, who will likely care for their 13 year old brother. At least he has a family.

I must say this shocked me to the core. It was very fast.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I heard she wasn't doing too well but I didn't think she was that sick. Seemed like she wasn't the same since Chris died. Her spirit and postive force will be dearly missed.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit