Just watchin out for my boys

by DigitalFokus 10 Replies latest social humour

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

Guys beware

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available almost everywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. Many times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a scam known as a "relationship". In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

• rimbaudbunuel
    rimbaudbunuel

I really appreciate you putting this out there DigitalFokus, this is really important for men on here and all men to hear. You guys may think to yourselves this rarely happens and when it does is happens in strange and far away places. I know how you feel I felt and thought this way too, "something like this could never happen to me." Well as crazy as far fetched as it sounds look fellas it did. One night me and a few of buddies went to the local bar to hang out shoot some pool and have fun. A girl came up to me and starting talking. Naturally I thought she was being friendly and just wanted to have some quality conversation. But about 10 minutes into talking she asks the bartender for a pitcher of beer. I was reluctant at first of course, but I drank 1 glass and then a second, and then eventually five. Next thing I knew it was 1 hour later and what I thought was just a girl looking for a friendly talk turned into a nightmare. Slightly drunk and not fully understanding what was going on she drove me back to her place. What happened next is too painful and too gruesome for me to describe in depth. Lets just say she had her way with me. ~single tear~ Next thing I knew this became a regular occurance, and next thing I knew we were in this thing DigitalFokus mentioned - a "relationship". She made me listen to her feelings, buy her dinner, take her to the movies, buy her jewerly and other horrifying things I wish not to recall. After a few months of this, she eventually left me because "she felt too restricted" as she said. I was left confused, distraut, bewildered, and with a couple thousand dollars less in my savings account. All of this horrible experience started because of this "beer" that she made me drink. Listen guys dont make the same mistake I did. ITS NOT A MYTH. It can happen to you. ---- Jonathan

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

wow..where does a lady buy this " beer"

we older gals with fading beauty need all the help we can get.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

wow. where exactly do you find these women? Unfortunately, I rarely get the chance to resist temptation. Or not resist. whatever

-silent

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

anyone????

Swalker

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

LMBAO

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

For all of my favourite guys out there. Enjoy!!

I'll be back when you're done...

-Becka :)

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

OH NO!!!!! ive been raped all those times?? youre telling me ive been raped??? oh wait!!! i didnt mind then, and i dont mind now... wheres the beer at yall??

the infamous one

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

DF, that's cute! I'm printing off for my guy!

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO...nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit