Does any one know French and can help me please?

by Suzie 15 Replies latest social relationships

• Suzie
    Suzie

No. I never personally met him yet. This was to be our forst meeting. I saw him a few times on Webcam just so I knew for sure who I was talking to, and buying my tickets for. I saw the screen shot that that friend that saw him on sent me. I am doing some investigation before I go but I am having computer problems right now.

Thanks for the help all of you. QUestion... even if he blocked me, I would still be able to see the last time he signed on in the sign on log... right?

• G Money
    G Money

Well... it sounds fishy to me. Having a boyfriend you never met. Did you ever talk on the phone? Didn't you have home and work numbers? It unfortunately sounds like you were the victim of a cruel joke or he got cold feet. Too many things don't add up, I am truly sorry. How long have you known this person?

The internet can be a bad place and I think not a good place to meet people for dating unless you are on an uninhabited island or other isolated place.

• Scully
    Scully
    even if he blocked me, I would still be able to see the last time he signed on in the sign on log... right?

Honestly, I'm not certain about this one, however, what would be the point of blocking if you could still find a "trail"? Blocking is designed to make it appear as though you are "gone".

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

If he's stopped contacting you then it sounds like you need to cancel the tickets whatever happens. Even if he's still really alive, it doesn't sound too sensible to pursue it further. As for the "friend", that sounds incredibly fishy!

Good luck.

• fairchild
    fairchild

This sounds very fishy indeed. *Please* take the advice given to you here.

There are two possibilities here, either he died or he did not. If he did, then there is nothing you can do. His family doesn't know you, and truth be told, when someone dies, often the family will prefer to handle things within their close circle. Having a stranger come in might make them feel uncomfortable. If he didn't die, and he wants to see you, then you will hear from him sooner or later. Should this be the case, you can always explain to him exactly why you didn't take that plane and he will understand.

• Scully
    Scully
    I saw him a few times on Webcam just so I knew for sure who I was talking to, and buying my tickets for. I saw the screen shot that that friend that saw him on sent me.

I hate to tell you this, but you need to drop this guy like a bad habit. Don't waste any more of your time or money on someone who feels that the only way to end a relationship with you is to "play dead". That is so not cool it isn't even funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit