Does any one know French and can help me please?

by Suzie 15 Replies latest social relationships

• Suzie
    Suzie

I just got news that my boyfriend that I was going to go see in a week DIED!!!! I want to be able to communicate with his family that does not speak or read english! Can someone please help me translate a letter for them?

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Thats really terrible news. Can you possibly type it into 'word' and translate it that way. I'm really sorry about your loss.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

So sorry to hear that. That's terrible news.

Try www.worldlingo.com. It will let you translate a number of languages to and from English, including French. The translation may not be absolutely perfect, but you should be able to get across the gist of what you need to say.

• Celia
    Celia

I am French. Can I help? Send me a message.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I am also French and might be able to help.

• Suzie
    Suzie

Thanks everyone! I am very confused right now, and I really don't know what to do.... I was thinking about going on my trip anyway... just cutting it short though, Good thing that I paid for the insurance! I will need to call the company tomorrow and see what I can do.

I talked to his friend that let me know... She said that I could stay with her, but I am unsure since she was jealous for him being in love with me. To go, or not to go!? Well, I am very vernerable right now, so I think that due to the circumstances that it might be much better to wait until a later time to see his family and pay my condolances. I mean, Why rush there and him not be there!?

Also, I fear arriving at the airort only to find that no one shows up!!!!! That would be a nightmare and a half!!!! I need to make sure that someone will be there! I want to just get his brother's e-mail account or something, and send him an e-mail. That might be good.

Thanks for the sites! They will be a great help! Also, right after I posted this, my older brother sent me a translator site. Thank you very much!!!! :) Also, thanks for everyones concern and care.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

((((((((((Suzie))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, this has to be your worst nightmare, you said in your other topic that you were so afraid that this was going to happen.

I hope you're doing OK, this can't be easy for you. Take some time, figure out what you want to do, and I hope you can get in touch with his family and pay your respects to them and to him, however you see fit to do that.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope you feel better soon, it's hard now, but things will get better.

-Becka :)

• Suzie
    Suzie

Thank you Becca. Yeah. It is really hard and confussing. There is so much of this that I don't understand, and something seems to be screaming, "DON'T GO" lol If that is what my heart is saying at this time, I don't think I will. Besides, if she turns out to be lying, there would be a heap of $hit for her to pay! But what if he ISN'T dead??? what if he is at the hospital, and will be waiting for someone to get a girl that doesn't come... and The girl tells him I never came!? I NEED to get the number to the hospital!!!!!!! I need to talk to that girl again, and get her number too along with his brother's e-mail address!!!! GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really confused because a girl I trust said she saw him online as her and I talked... the girl asked her brother... he said it automatically signs him in..... Funny though cuz I didn't see him on... I didn't know that you could be invisible to some and not others on MSN.... anyway.... Confused girl needs rest.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((becca))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) thank you again :)

• Scully
    Scully

Were you able to find a funeral notice in the newspaper where your friend lives?

What you are describing sounds fishy. I would definitely investigate to see if there is an obituary in the newspaper. It almost sounds like this "boyfriend" may have never existed, but that you have someone playing mindgames with you. That friend that you trust, who says she "saw him online"? Stop trusting her.

And yes, on MSN, you can "block" people you prefer not to talk to. If you are the one who is being blocked, the contact will always appear as "offline". Added by edit: Just as a "test" try blocking the "boyfriend" on your buddy list. Also, block the "friend". If the "boyfriend" comes online, provided "he" hasn't blocked you, you will see "him" on your "Active" list. Same with the "friend". If you never see the two of them online at the same time, or if one signs off and the other signs in right away, it's time to get suspicious.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Suzie,

I'm very sorry for what you've been through but I have about the same suspicion as Scully. Did you ever meet your friend in person? Do you know exactly in which hospital he was supposed to be?

You can pm me if you want. I live in France.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit