*fluff warning* My son.....

by bikerchic 13 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

is awesome!

We just chatted on MSN and we always take like forever to say good bye and it usually goes like this:

Him: Okay gota go for real now

Me: yeah me too

Him:

Me:

Him: I miss you!!!!

Me: at the same time: I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Him: Talk to ya soon!

Me at the same time: Until next time,

Then there's the laughter........through the tears, gawd I miss that boy!

Anyone else missing their loved ones who live so far away or is it just me.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I still miss my girls in Sydney but hey it's a long throw from here!

• Balsam
    Balsam

My sons are 23 & 18, I hate they don't have a computer and so wish they did so we could email and chat online. Your so fortunate. I guess if I could afford it I would buy them a cheap one for their apartment.

Balsam

• myself
    myself

Mine is visiting her dad for the night only about an hour and twenty minutes from here and it is driving me nuts. I couldn't imagine not seeing her for any legnth of time.

((((((((((Katie)))))))))))))

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

My twin daughters came over yesterday to pick up my grandson to take him to a movie. I found myself angry at them. I could barely look at them. I don't know what's going on with me. I can't say anything about religion to them or they'll become angry and arrogant. I'm just not happy with them right now. I love them very much, but right now, it appears that our relationship is distancing.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    My twin daughters came over yesterday to pick up my grandson to take him to a movie. I found myself angry at them. I could barely look at them. I don't know what's going on with me. I can't say anything about religion to them or they'll become angry and arrogant. I'm just not happy with them right now. I love them very much, but right now, it appears that our relationship is distancing.

McDucket,

I am going to bed after this one, but I do hope that you are able to get some rest tonight. You should know that growth, always includes some discomfort! Lots of hugs and kisses on your forehead. May you find some peace tonight.

Decki

• outnfree
    outnfree

My daughter is in Florida and phoned me the other day to tell me that I should come visit her soon. I can't afford to (she's at college) and anyway, I also have school and medical treatments here, but I miss her TERRIBLY! It was really nice to know that she misses her mommy, too!

• codeblue
    codeblue

yes.......both my adult children live thousands of miles away from me.

I usually get to see them once a year. I hate that! I feel so disconnected!!! A part of me is missing...

• greendawn
    greendawn

I suppose an instant messenger plus a webcam or at least a microphone is a good way to keep in touch. Can talk for ever at zero cost, if the internet connection is being paid for anyway, we might as well use it optimally.

• z
    z

Download Skype

And you can talk all over the world for free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit