Where would you go?

by collegegirl21 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

I'll go to a beautiful manicured golf course, BUT, it takes money, food and clothing. You gotta go to a beautiful groomed golf course, gotta.

Golf

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

There are so many wonderful places out there... I would probably end up traveling until I settled into a quiet and friendly town.

• whyizit
    whyizit

I'd like to go where the poorest of the poor are. Sounds wierd, I know. But I would really like to do that. And I would like for my son to go with me. He's 9 yrs. old. To see first hand how fortunate we are to live in a country where we are free and rich. Even if we work at McDonald's for minimum wage, we are still rich compared to most of the world. It is inspiring to see where the need is the greatest, and to build a desire within to do something to help. I have met some very interesting missionaries from other countries. The stories they tell, with the pictures to back it up. And they are DOING something about it. They are the most glowing people in the world! I'd like to glow like that. Maybe someday..........

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Wine growing country in South East Australia

• serendipity
    serendipity

New Zealand and China

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Well, as long as we're indulging in wishful thinking, I'd kidnap my conjure teacher and accompany her on a well-upholstered and well-fed tour of the southern US, stopping for leisurely visits with all her colleagues and mentors who are still living. I'd be very quiet and eavesdrop respectfully. Then I'd take her back home and go on a very slow, leisurely world tour – with a view to picking out the place I'd most like to retire.

Mind you, I like whyizit's plan, too.

gently feral

• Dune
    Dune

Tahiti or Fiji. Anywhere Hot and Beautiful. OOOO yeah... :-D

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

India

• rimbaudbunuel
    rimbaudbunuel

South Central - Los Angeles

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Jamaica....the wife & I renewed our wedding vows on our 10th anniversary in Jamiaca....if $$ was no object...that is problably where we'd be.

The only thing keeping us here in New Hampshire is her family....I'd rather be somewhere warmer... (even if it can't be Jamaica LOL)... tired old bones and all you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit