Curse of Cham (Ham).....Was Rutherford prejudiced?

by hubert 13 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

Refering to RichieRich's post of February 25, '06....................................

.http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/108583/1.ashx

I am trying to find more info on past racism in the Watchtower org., especially about Rutherford.

I have 4 books written by J.F. Rutherford, and I'm trying to find anything in them pertaining to racism, using keywords in the index, but so far, I haven't found anything.

Does anyone know if there is anything useful in these books that I can show that Rutherford or the Watchtower were indeed prejudiced in the past against races other than whites?

Here's the list of books that I have on hand, all written by J.F. Rutherford.

Deliverance........1926

Life....................1929

Children..............1941

Salvation.............1939

Thanks for any help with this.

Hubert

RichieRich, Did you meet again with the black college professor? How did it go?

• minimus
    minimus

Just an opinion....I think JFR hated everyone. Kids, women, his own men. He was pissed off with everyone!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There is some anti-Semitic stuff in Enemies (as also in the Declaration of Facts in the 1934 Yearbook).

• hubert
    hubert
    There is some anti-Semitic stuff in Enemies (as also in the Declaration of Facts in the 1934 Yearbook).

Thanks, Leolaia,

Do you have these books? I will make note of it, and look for them.

Minimus, the reason I want info. on racism in the W.T. is because I found out my son-in-law is part Indian.

Maybe this will jolt him a little.

Hubert

• minimus
    minimus

Hubert, you couldn't tell???

• hubert
    hubert
    Hubert, you couldn't tell???

No, Minimus, he usually leaves his Tomahawk at home.

Hubert...(Kidding)

• minimus
    minimus

Oh, I thought he mighta worked at a 7-11.

• Leolaia
  • Leolaia
  • LDH
    LDH

Minimus,

Hubert means Feathers, not Dots!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit