JWs and Dairy Products

by Mysterious 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    the ancient blessing of the cheesemakers? yours sincerely unclebega

See, just like the dubs! They grab christianity and say it's theirs and the Bega-lords take God's cheese and call it theirs! They've even reinstated the true name of cheese as "Bega"!!!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

So you won't reveal your sauces eh?

Well since you sprung me, I'll reveal mine.

Cheese be my life and this be my factory temple.

best washed down with Sue Quitners Fruit Ballad wines

with apologies to Lou Bega, California USA

• acadian
    acadian

Hello all,

This might be of interest to someone...

• Scully
    Scully

If they banned dairy products, then what would they put in their coffee or breakfast cereal?

Would they tell JW women that they weren't allowed to breastfeed their babies? That's the one that would get them slapped upside the head, for sure.

• acadian
    acadian

Here it is...

Blood (& PRIONS) in MILK, CHEESE, ICE CREAM, BUTTER, YOGURT
    Sun Mar 21 06:11:15 2004

BLOOD in MILK, and Pus *

One cup of wholesome milk should not (by law) contain more than 50 million pus cells. That's 200 million pus cells per quart (liter). Pus in milk? YES , A dairy cow filters ten-thousand quarts of blood through her udder each day and uses dead white blood cells (somatic cells) to manufacture her milk. These dead cells are pus cells.

Dairy scientists are aware that when one quart of milk is tainted with 400 million or more pus cells, some 35% of the milking cows in the herd are infected with mastitis. Udders bleed, discharges, including bacteria and then red blood drips into the milk. The average quart of milk sold in the US in 2003 contained 322 million dead white blood cells.

And, if milk is actually white blood, should we continue to drink body fluids from diseased animals?

The average dairy cow produces 24 quarts of milk each day. That's 8,760 quarts per year. That's nearly three trillion blood cells.

Milk is loaded with lots of bacteria and millions of white blood cells (pus cells) which are there to help fight off the infections found in cows and milk (1)

Will the 2003 Unified Marketing Plan specify money to inform you of this upsetting information? You will never see an advertisement with a famous movie star proudly wearing a white mustache, properly labeled as containing 300,000 white blood cells and 25,000 bacteria.

Dairy products were the foods most often recalled by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from the period October 1, 1993 through September 30, 1998 because of contamination with infectious agents, mostly bacteria. (2)

They are commonly tainted with disease-causing bacteria, such as salmonella, staphylococci, listeria, deadly E. coli O1573 and Mycobacterium paratuberculosis (4) (possibly one of the agents causing Crohn's disease; a form of life-threatening chronic colitis), as well as viruses known to cause lymphoma and leukemia-like diseases, and immune deficiency in cattle.

Pasteurization kills many types of microorganisms, but it is not foolproof. There is also concern that pasteurization may break the viruses into fragments that may become even more dangerous. (18)

there was only one properly designed study testing the effects of fluid milk on the bone health of postmenopausal women, and the results were: those who received the extra milk for a year lost more bone than those who didn't drink the milk. (44) The authors, funded by the National Dairy Council, explained in their paper, "The protein content of the milk supplement may have a negative effect on calcium balance, possibly through an increase in kidney losses of calcium or through a direct effect on bone resorption." Trying to explain why those receiving the milk were in worse calcium balance, they said, "this may have been due to the average 30 percent increase in protein intake during milk supplementation."
    the bulk of the research shows the calcium in dairy foods has little or no benefit for bone health. (50-52)

Yet

You continue to slurp your ice cream. (made with milk containing blood)

You continue to eat your cottage cheese. (made with curdled milk containing blood)

You continue to eat your Yogurt. (made with milk containing blood)

You continue to eat butter. (made with cream containing blood)

You continue to eat your pizza. (made with cheese containing blood)

Many gourmets describe the experience of eating these foods as,” a taste to die for."

Indeed.

You will no doubt continue to drink your milk. You will continue to eat your yogurt and cottage cheese,

And perhaps you will continue to spread butter on your food.

But REMEMBER, You WERE warned!

Robert Cohen
    http://www.notmilk.com

(1) April 2003 Newsletter found at
    http://www.drmcdougall.com

(2) Wong S. Recalls of foods and cosmetics due to microbial
    contamination reported to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
    J Food Prot 2000 Aug; 63(8): 1113-6.

18) Ferrer JF. Milk of dairy cows frequently contains a leukemogenic
    virus. Science. 1981 Aug 28; 213(4511): 1014-6.

44) Recker RR. The effect of milk supplements on calcium metabolism,
    bone metabolism and calcium balance.
    Am J Clin Nutr. 1985 Feb; 41(2): 254-63.

45) Munger RG. Prospective study of dietary protein intake and risk
    of hip fracture in postmenopausal women.

50) Kanis JA. The use of calcium in the management of osteoporosis.
    Bone. 1999 Apr; 24(4): 279-90.

51) Weinsier R. Dairy foods and bone health: examination of the
    evidence. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Sep; 72(3): 681-9.

52) Hegsted DM. Fractures, calcium, and the modern diet.
    Am J Clin Nutr. 2001 Nov; 74(5): 571-3.

Makes ya wanna pour a cup of Moo....

Acadian ~~~of the Vegan Class ~~~

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Kraft Cheeses Arcadian .. you've put me off my iced coffee!

Now I remmember why I don't read blood issue posts... thha...ppphhha

serious unc.

• Gill
    Gill

Acadian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh!

You'd think they'd have a special section on the JW No Blood Document asking Not to be given a cup of tea with milk in it as well or any dairy products!

Shows the complete nonsense of the JW prohibition on blood though.

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    If they banned dairy products, then what would they put in their coffee or breakfast cereal?

Would they tell JW women that they weren't allowed to breastfeed their babies? That's the one that would get them slapped upside the head, for sure.

Great point scully. Does any one know if breast milk has a blood content?

• Gill
    Gill

Yes, breast milk does contain antibodies, white blood cells!

How bad is that?!

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Thanks Gill. What a bunch of jackasses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit