JWs and Dairy Products

by Mysterious 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

We were reading in my health sciences class about how there are regulations governing how many white blood cells are allowable in milk, given that dairy does in fact contain some white blood cells (which are a primary blood component not a fraction) I am surprised they have never banned dairy. (Though I realize the blood policy has taken a few hits in recent years anyway). Anyone know if they have stock in any major dairy companies or a reason they aren't using this as an opportunity to take even more control of people's lives?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No but some silly sisters in our congregation are on a dairy free diet

• Gill
    Gill

Isn't meat loaded with red blood cells?

Isn't that why the 'poor anaemic sisters' have to eat more meat?

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I guess maybe they allow some things in an effort to look moderate or something.

• greendawn
    greendawn

As stated above meat contains quite a lot of blood since not all of it can be drained from the animal, this shows how messy the WTS blood doctrine is since you eat blood with any meat even if it is not blood pudding.

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

I asked my now ex gf about that once in regard to red meat, her reply: 'It's not blood, its meat JUICE'. My reply: 'It's not fucking RED by mistake' her reply: no reply.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

"There will come to be plenty of cheese on the earth; on the top of the mountains there will be an overflow." Daniel Gorgonzola

"No resident will say: 'I am sick of meat.'" Shepherd Ikbaal

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I have it on reliable autthority that the manna that God provided to the Israelites in the wilderness was what we now call......cheese!!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I have it on reliable autthority that the manna that God provided to the Israelites in the wilderness was what we now call......cheese!!

Dear Ozmoses, have you been channeling Father Abraham again? or did this new light reveal itself through meticulous historical research into golden calf worship and the ancient blessing of the cheesemakers? yours sincerely unclebega

• Frog
    Frog

that's one hell of a conspiracy theory myseterious!

you know I've never really made any correlation between the whole milk=white blood cells to the no blood issue, it seems so obvious a thing now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit