New here on board..

by tweetybird193 40 Replies latest jw friends

• tweetybird193
    tweetybird193

Hello to all,

!st. I cant get this red to change on here. So sorry. Im glad to be here. I have been reading your post for along time and love all the postings. I left the WackTower 2 yrs back and with hubby. We lost alot of friends but did save a few. It was your site that helped us to see the real lies the org. has hidden. I can never repay you for your time. We were in for 10 yrs. and was hell on earth.. Please keep up the great work because it does help others rather you get to see it or not. Im not good at this so forgive me. It took me a few times to even figure out how to get on board, but I got here. I got the WT mag. for the memorial from doc. office and over 16 million will reject the blood of Christ. I just wish I would of had a sip of the wine before I left the Wacktower, just to feel good inwords.

tweetybird193

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

I look forward to more of your posts!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome tweetybird 193

Your comments make it seem so worthwhile. Stick around, tell us your story and add your comments for the benefit of the other lurkers..

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

a big welcome to birdy why do i get the feeling your going to be , a real knowledgable. WT EXPOSER. quido

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome Tweety nice to hear from you, it's great that you got out with your spouse because many lost theirs to the WTS. True one of the worst false teachings of this org is that most JWs are not part of the New Covenent so only God knows where they belong. Did the dubs treat you badly as you mention "ten years of hell" while with them?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Welcome, Im glad you made it aboard!

• Fleur
    Fleur

Welcome, Tweetie. Wacktower, that's one I hadn't heard before, it got a laugh out of me. Will have to stick that into my apostate vernacular LOL

I'm glad you're out...and glad you're here.

hugs

essie

• poppers
    poppers

"I thought I saw a pussy cat! I did! I did!" Welcome tweetybird, and watch out for that pussy cat.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Welcome and we're looking forward to your comments!

Swalker

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hello Tweetybird 193. Welcome to the board.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit