.....of the who the heck started this class...???????????

by kittyeatzjdubs 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I dont know who started it but I do remember Valis using it alot. That and "Blue Star Annointing Creme".

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I dont know who started it....

FOCUS started it you idiot!!!

Jesus ...lol ...good thing 'm off to the beach

• Robdar
    Robdar

FOCUS started it you idiot!!!

Suck my dick, UncleBruce.

If you'll do it, I'll grow one for you. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ROTFLMDickOff!!

Glad you took it in the right spirit Robdar

One who answers before reading a thread marks oneself as an silly person ..Proverbs 101

• simplesally
    simplesally

Focus and focus are two different people. kats, of the I hate focus not Focus class.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Focus mark.

Beware of Imitations

Genuine Focus Posts: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/2742/topics/1.ashx

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey, yall:

FOCUS started it!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Of course, you have no idea whether those people using the 'class thing' have visited this site or other ex-Witness sites. Since, as I mentioned, I've been kinda doing this for around 5 years, many a person has wandered in and out. Don't believe me? Go to the members section and see how many names you DON'T recognize.

It's absolutely an Ex-JW thing. I oughtta know. I invented it.

Well this thread is just silly!

Seriously, yeah me being serious here, go figure......I first saw this being done on a biking site I was on in the late 90's.

But here LDH you can be the queen of class with all your excellent posts you certainly are a class act. Well that next to Robdar and Focus and not to exclude unclebruce.

Kate of the getting my cl ASS outa here~~~~~~~~~~~~~zoom!

• LDH
    LDH

Kate, you crack me up today.

I know it's been done way before me, but let's be serious here--perhaps not with the same mindset us Ex-JW have.

I don't claim it as an original ExJW work, but like DVW said, we are fiendishly funny on this forum~~I started doing it to make myself laugh. But I'm glad it's made others laugh in the process.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Jojo you seem to be irritated by the class thingy I wonder why?

Uncle Bruce that was great research it shows how the FDS is obsessed with classes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit