LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF LAWSUIT AGAINST WATCHTOWER SOCIETY

by SHUNNED FATHER 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• joanne_
    joanne_

Dear Lawrence,

I just want to say thank you for having the strength and determination to do this fight. In life, we all come across situations where we have to stand up for what is right. I am so sorry that you have to go through all this because of the situation with your daughter and family. But please remember that you are doing the right thing. And in time, it will benefit so many people and their lives. Bless you and keep staying strong. And I mean this straight from my heart.

joanne

• Legolas
    Legolas

Way to go!

I wish you the best!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thank you, you have my prayers and are in my thoughts.

• Scatteredsheep
    Scatteredsheep

Mr. Hughes:

I'm very sorry about your loss of your beloved daughter. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you continue to fight for justice.

Do you think that you, personally, could sue the Watchtower Society using the arguments set forth in Kerry Louderback Wood's article? Just a thought.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I am rooting for you all the way.

• sf
    sf

scatteredsheep,

Perhaps the answer to your question will be yes, after reading this portion of what Larry has provided:

The Estate has the right to sue Watch Tower lawyers, Shane Brady and David Gnam, on the basis of tort

Perhaps.

• sf
    sf

wanda,

Are you saying here that this case is now being reported on CNN?

sKally

• Severus
  • sf
    sf

Ah yes Sev, I recall now. Thx.

I was really hoping that it was reported on CNN Cable news, LIVE, as well. Perhaps it was and I missed that too.

sKally

• cruzanheart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit