What "kills" JW enthousiasm?

by JH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

No natural disasters, that must just kill them.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Continuing to breathe, in this old wicked system.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What killed my enthusiasm was that I couldn't conscientiously try to convert people to JWism - not after being treated so badly by the JWs myself.

W

• luna2
    luna2

When you don't get Oooo's and Aaaaah's with your super duper, Jehohum-inspired logic.

When you get cornered and have to admit that everybody on earth except JWs will be slaughtered at Armageddy.

When important stuff gets changed and you're sitting there in the Kingdumb Hall scratching your head wondering wtf is going on.

• slugga
    slugga

Lack of Love in the congregation.

The Stick rather than the Carrot

• Dune
    Dune

Things got pretty bad in my congregation when this girl DA'd herself.

• upside/down
    upside/down

When a "brother" that is idolized (the charismatic one with an education, that all Dubs go googoo over and brag about..."He used to be the CEO of xyz Corp / or was in th NBA/ or was in a rock band... and left it all to be with us dumbshits"...falls from grace.

They are sooo enamored with their local "celebrities"...and CO's.

When one leaves...it causes a GREAT upset!

u/d(of the then they just say...pride before a crash class)

• jojochan
    jojochan

APOSTATES....and free will

jojochan.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The fact that the end was postponed indefinitely that is the real consequence of the new generation definition though they are trying to play it down. According to that definition the end may be centuries away.

When the "apostates" do well in life contrary to what the WTS tells them about those that leave their org.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

When a JW opens their mouth! (that killed it for me)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit