Please expand my cd or record colldection.

by jojochan 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jojochan
    jojochan
    Dr Dre - 2001 - Still Dre

Dr Dre - 2001 - The Watcher

Dr Dre - 2001 - Bang Bang

Eminem - Encore - Mockingbird

Eminem - Encore - When i'm Gone Jay-Z - The Black Album - Moment of Clarity Jay-Z - The Black Album - Encore

LOL! So I KNOW you've listened to little brother, and ninth wonder's remix of the black album, plus the white album if you can download it?

I'll PM you.

jojochan.

• unique1
    unique1

If my house were burning I would grab Pearl Jam - Ten.

If I had to suggest something I love that you may not alread have, Distillers - Coral Fang.

An album we recently purchased that is pretty good. Enjoy Every Sandwich: The Songs of Warren Zevon

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Ah. Music :)

Cafe Tacuba, of course. Los Orishas.

Mahala Rai Banda, available at www.calabashmusic.com (lots of great ethnic stuff there, actually).

And my husband's weird atmospheric stuff, full of odd, tasty sound-textures.

GentlyFeral

• jojochan
    jojochan

Interesting...very interesting, I'm taking notes of all of this, thank you all.

jojochan.

• M.J.
    M.J.

I've recently been exploring Latin rock alot, so I'll just share my favorites so far:

Cafe Tacuba

Los Jaguares

Enanitos Verdes

Aterciopelados

Mana

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Another suggestion: Saigon Kick. All their albums are awesome, but if I were to pick one, it would have to be the "Devil In The Details" album. You'll fall in love with the song "Spanish Rain".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit