......"What about the EU?"

by Zone 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zone
    Zone

I wonder what is the JWs take on this orginazation. Some Christians, including myself, believe that the EU, notthe UN, is the forerunner to the worldwide Government (Universal Currency, Parloment, COnstiution, a few captial cities, etc.) Anythoughts?

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Never mind

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum Zone, why do you think the EU is the forerunner of a one world government, and is there any proof that states around the globe are willing to surrender their sovereignty to such a body? The EU was formed to be economically competitive against the USA and Japan.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Zone

If you're a Christian why do you care about the EU?

D Dog

• FairMind
    FairMind

We don't talk about the EU at my KH and I've never seem a WT study article on the subject. A mor fascinating subject to me is EURO-DOLLARS.

• Zone
    Zone

Well, the one world governt, contrary to popular belief, will not happen until the Anti-Christ rises to power during the Tribulation period. Its alot of intertwinings that point directly to the EU becomming the 10 toes of teh ANti-Christ in the Beginning. There is WAY more material then I can cover now.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Is that belief about the anti christ and the one world government held by many Christian religions? Is it based on the beast 666 of revelation?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Zone, welcome to the forum!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Zone

Well, the one world governt, contrary to popular belief, will not happen until the Anti-Christ rises to power during the Tribulation period. Its alot of intertwinings that point directly to the EU becomming the 10 toes of teh ANti-Christ in the Beginning. There is WAY more material then I can cover now.

Where does it say that in the bible?
    D Dog

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sorry zone, but I think the idea is ridiculous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit