What's your favourite movie of all time?

by deeskis 62 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Fargo is great but I've watched it too many times and I'm sick of it now, lol

The Terminator blew my mind when I was 14, probably the most intense movie experience I can remember, along with Raiders of the Lost Ark

I've also watched South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut and Mulholland Drive on several occasions

The most gut-busting hilarious movie I've ever seen is Team America: World Police

Oh, and Goodfellas was pretty sweet

I'm not ashamed of Back to the Future either. Good clean 80's fun! Same with Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I love them both.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

#1 all time- fight club

ranking very high- alien, aliens, lord of the rings trilogy, blazing saddles, last of the mohicans, the patriot.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

"SIN CITY", Empire Strikes Back, Braveheart, and a new one, Domino.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

The entire Star Wars series.

Independence Day

Indiana Jones series

When Mars Attacks!

Most of Mel Brook's films, Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs, High Anxiety, Young Frankenstein To Be or Not To Be.

• ballistic
    ballistic

If you like a mixture of SciFi and Horror I still haven't seen anything better than Event Horizon.

"where we're going, you don't need eyes to see"

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Smokey and the Bandit

Smokey and the Bandit 2

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Eldorado

Star Trek-The Wrath of Kahn

Forbidden Planet

The Alien movies

just to mention a few

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

Napoleon Dynamite

• Honesty
    Honesty

PURPLE TRIANGLE produced and distributed by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Because the WTBT$ goes to great lengths to minimize the Jews' plight during WWII and magnify the JW's.

Welcome to the Orwellian World of the Witchtower Babble and Trick Sycopathics and the cult of horrors.

Bob Evans

Walland, TN.

• luna2
    luna2
    The Good the Bad and the Ugly

IronClaw, this remined me of another fav of mine from yesteryear, Two Mules For Sister Sarah. I saw it when I was highschool, I think, and fell in love with it even though its pretty silly. Clint's character was kind of a dope not to question why a nun is wearing a ton of make up and false eyelashes. Hehehehe Doesn't matter, I still like it.

• deeskis
    deeskis

aww there's some great movies there, makes me want to go out and watch them all again. It's so hard to pick just one isn't it. There are so many on my "best movie" list old and new.

Me too!! EVERY SINGLE TIME it's on TV, I watch it!! And I already OWN the DVD set!! I can recite the dialogue right along with the characters!!

yeah i'm the same. when a great movie is on tv, i'll get sucked in, even when i've got it on dvd and could stick that on commercial free?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit