What's the name of the book used in the "free home Bible study" ??

by garybuss 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

Oh yeah "Draw Close." That's the secondary. But wasn't there a "Grand Creator" book about 3 years back? Seems like it was the last book we got before we bailed, but it could have been longer ago...

• Odrade
    Odrade

Worship the Only True God" is that the enfamil version of the old United in Worship book?

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

Is There a Creator Who Cares About You?

This is the newest creator book I know of. It has a picture of the Eagle Nebula Pillers of Creation on the cover. Is this the book your talking about?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Draw Close to Jehovah is on the CD but not on WT web catalog.

• garybuss
    garybuss

So is it:
    What Does the Bible Teach #1
    Draw Close to Jehovah is #2
    ?

• Chimene
    Chimene

I quit studying 12 months ago. I was using the Knowledge book, and they switched it to Draw Close to Jehovah. They told me that was the one they were going to use for new bible studies

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Currently, the book What Does the Bible Really Teach? is to be used with all beginning bible students and people studying from the knowledge book have been encouraged to move their students over to the Bible Teach book. A follow up study in a second publication can be conducted from the book Worship the Only True God or Draw Close to Jehovah.

It should be on the 2005 CD, but I haven't downloaded it yet so I don't know for sure.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• nsrn
    nsrn

Dang, I'm feeling old again...my knee-jerk answer was "The Truth Book."

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

It seems it didn't take long to replace the "knowledge" book, I guess it was a flop.

• JAVA
    JAVA

nsrn -- That's too funny, and you're really showing your age. :) I remember the blue "Truth Book" like it was yesterday. Remember the cost--25 cents. Yep, you could become a JW for just a quarter (and giving the Tower full control over your life). What a bargain!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit