WALKING DEAD fans - Was that a JW at the very end of the latest episode?

by Zoos 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Zoos
    Zoos

Did you see the last episode? That nicely dressed, freshly-shaven young man that came out from behind the trees at the very end and said:

"Hi! I didn't mean to interrupt. My name is Aaron... I have good news."

• Viviane
    Viviane
    No. I would tell more, but... spoilers, sweety!
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

LOL!

God I hope if there's a zombie apocalypse whatever JWs survive will wake up and not keep knocking on doors.

Edit: In this thread I learned that Viviane is a Doctor Who fan.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    He seemed to be more of a Mormon actually. Elder Aaron Whozits. Love the show by the way. It was a tough night in the barn wasn't it? And my goodness what a storm, took down the trees on all the Walkers.
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    I don't think so ... he didn't start his conversation with,"Would you like to live in a world without flesh eating zombies?" Also, his hair was bit long. At the very least, he has no mic carrying priveleges.
  • Zoos
    Zoos

No mic privileges... LOL

They should have named him Andre.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That was a great episode!

They finally defined the real meaning of the shows title..."the walking dead" as those still living...not the walkers!

Bit strange how the storm took out the walkers though, but didnt blow down the door or take off the barn roof??

(Hey, I likened the walkers to witnesses some time back:)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/282227/walking-dead-special-tract-campaign-august

• undercover
    undercover
    Naw.... if Aaron had been a JW, he, or his group, wouldn't have left bottled water in the road for Rick & Co. Instead, there would have been a JW cart full of literature... because as we all know, only through the pages of WT literature can you get life's water free...
  • SoJo16
    SoJo16
    My love for this show definitely has its roots in watching for the end of the world.
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

I he was a JW he would have immediately placed a brochure "Is There Hope For The Dead?", because ... ermm... they're all dead!!!

I won't spoil too much, but apparently Aaron in one of the 'good guys'. But he could NEVER be a JW, for reasons you'll find out soon enough.

Love the show, btw!

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit