When you ladies think you have it bad... Sicko Marriage Contract

by daystar 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• daystar
    daystar
    Why would that not be sexy as well?

"There is no accounting for taste" is an old expression that I think applies here to both parties.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Sick controlling ba*t*rd if you ask me!

DB74

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ha!

Sounds like a great husband!

I was perfectly fine with the contract, until the "Submissive" part! I whine, pout, and I always get my way.

Brooke

• Brigid
    Brigid

<<Sounds like a great husband! I was perfectly fine with the contract...>>

See, another woman who appreciates honesty!

I can't help but think that this was some sort of sex-play thing. I find the verbiage distasteful but who in his right mind would think he could get away with that?

~Brigid

• slugga
    slugga

That kinda kinky sh*t doesn't just come from nowhere, they must have been playing about with that whole master / slave routine before hand. It looks like shes got the hump with him and decided to humiliate him by exposing him.

Face it, if *your* partner approached you with something like that you're reaction's going to be "WTF ?"

• Chimene
    Chimene
    Chimene, look at his picture ? He looks cute. Women like to marry cutes boys... don't ya ? LOL

OH yeah, that's why I married the jdumbass that I did. His arrogance about how good looking he was got real old fast. The perfect example of beauty being only skin deep. I'd rather have the chubby man, LOL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    <<Sounds like a great husband! I was perfectly fine with the contract...>>

See, another woman who appreciates honesty!

I can't help but think that this was some sort of sex-play thing. I find the verbiage distasteful but who in his right mind would think he could get away with that?

~Brigid

You for got the..."until" part of my post! Brooke

• Chimene
    Chimene
    Face it, if *your* partner approached you with something like that you're reaction's going to be "WTF ?"

Exactly!!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Oh my god this disgusts me.

• kristyann
    kristyann

I don't think the guy looks cute at all. He's nasty looking... and not just cause I don't like him.

I think it's obviously more than a sex-play type thing. Sure, role playing is fine and all... but who would actually go to the trouble to TYPE that all out if it was just a game? How would they turn anyone on? That would be a complete waste of time. And if that's supposed to be some kind of game, it sure sounds like a couple of psychos playing it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit