WATCHTOWER CASHES IN ON BILLIONS!!!!

by anewme 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

The sheer arrogance of this reasoning is astounding. Do they really (I mean, really really) believe that Osama bin Laden or any other terrorist gives even half a $h!t about the WTS?

No lie, no B/S, I swear. It is what some in the Borganization truly believe

The problem isn`t that there are conspiracy nutcases and idiots in the world, the problem is that the WTS encourages this kind of thinking/speculation/paranoia. The WTS are actually not only contributing, but working very hard, in turning regular, normal people into paranoid consipiracy idiots.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Has anyone posted about the Bethel meldown during the 911 attacks?

I have it first-hand that some bethelites went mad and/or missing for a few days.

The WBTS is being guided more and more in its business and investment decisions by outside forces (legal firms). I would love to see the paper work between the WBTS and those guys.

unclebruce

• hijack
    hijack

borganization - too funny!

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

The Lawsuits are "full speed ahead!" They are going to need the money! It is getting time to pay for the crimes against man and GOD.

• Boxed elder bugs
    Boxed elder bugs

The World Trade Towers a symbol of business, The Pentagon a symbol of power, attempt on the White House a symbol of government, it's only logical the Watchtower Buildings would be next after all he hasn't gone for a symbol of bad taste yet.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

It wouldn't be the first time the JWs enriched themselves.

I think you're onto something here:

"Now that the buildings are being cashed in for windfall profits, does this mean that those sincere contributors will get their money refunded? I may be entitled to a piece of that."

Yes, Gregor, the WBTS is a multi-billion $$ entity. I'll come back with the info. I don't remember exactly where, but I think I bookmarked something about it.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"My Master is delaying" (Matt 24)

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit