WATCHTOWER CASHES IN ON BILLIONS!!!!

by anewme 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• anewme
    anewme

Is it true what I heard? The Watchtower Society plans to sell its Brooklyn real estate and move to hit Walkhill Patterson Headquarters in 2010? I read it on another thread here! Wouldnt that place billions of dollars in their pockets and allow them to operate for years and years to come? With their shrunken work force and turning to higher technology they will all fit comfortably in Patterson wouldnt they?

I wonder if we all just contributed to Russel's pyramid dream (scheme)?

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

That would be an intelligent move, given the real estate bubble. The only plus I could see of this would be not seeing "WATCHTOWER" when looking east from Manhattan, that sure ruins the beautiful view!

• heathen
    heathen

I've seen that as well . Rather than give the facility back to the people they sell for a profit . That's quite a charity they are running there .

• FairMind
    FairMind

The Love of Money is the root of all sorts of injurious things. Now we know why so many of us have been injured (emotionally).

• lighthouse1956
    lighthouse1956

Guess this means "the end" is not before 2010.

Can they (GB) sell off everything and retire? Legaly I mean.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I heard this also -but I AM SURE IT IS UNCONFIRMED RUMOR AT THIS STAGE. Many Rank and File already think it is a given. The reason I was told is that if another 9/11 then WT would be a target

• Scully
    Scully
    if another 9/11 then WT would be a target

The sheer arrogance of this reasoning is astounding.

Do they really (I mean, really really) believe that Osama bin Laden or any other terrorist gives even half a $h!t about the WTS?

Honestly, I think it would be far easier to target a huge compound out in the country with a plane hooked in to a GPS system than it would be to manoeuvre around the Brooklyn Bridge and the other buildings that are part of the NY City skyline in order to hit the WTS HQ where it is located now.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I remember when they were trying to buy the Squibb buildings - I think it was in 1969. Our congregation had a special meeting. Pictures were shown, and discussions of the lofty purpose of these building were held. Then, pledge forms were handed around. I assume this happened all over North America.

Now that the buildings are being cashed in for windfall profits, does this mean that those sincere contributors will get their money refunded? I may be entitled to a piece of that.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The sheer arrogance of this reasoning is astounding. Do they really (I mean, really really) believe that Osama bin Laden or any other terrorist gives even half a $h!t about the WTS?

No lie, no B/S, I swear. It is what some in the Borganization truly believe

• juni
    juni

That's good anewme!

They warn against "get rich quick scams" and here they build their ivory pyramid scam.

I'm sure that's going to be the future for the D.U.M.B.O project. Can you imagine the money for that bldg. w/fancy apts.?? And all of this built by volunteer help. Don't they have any shame??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit