Kingdom Melodies

by MissBehave 10 Replies latest jw friends

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Anyone ever notice how some Kingdom Melodies are just blatant rip offs of classical music and/or Christmas carols?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

yep

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

YES! YES! YES!!!!

matt has to have background noise to fall asleep, so we put our radio on NPR. on sunday mornings they do a worship broadcast of a church in memphis. there is a song that they play (can't remember name dammit!!) that is exactly the same as some kingdom melody (can't remember name dammit!) save for the words and a few notes here and there. i remember hearing it for the first time...i almost fell out of bed.

luv, jojo

• kristyann
    kristyann

Yikes... that's an insult to Christmas carols. I highly doubt any Kingdom Melody could even compare to a Christmas carol. Christmas carols are awesome! "Kingdom Melodies" have to be the dullest things I ever heard in my life.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

"But what about the crocodiles along the river nile? I'll bet they're all as warm as toast they always seem to simle.. I'm chilly i'm willy....."

• jambon1
    jambon1

Like bees that were molested.........

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

It's hard to keep from laughing when you're "marching on de turd... " (marching undetered...)

• wombat
    wombat

Please tell me. Do they still sing...........

"We're Jehovah's Witnesses,

We sing out in fearlessness

Our's is the God of true prophesy

What he fortells comes to be".

Just love that song. I burst out at full volume whenever I pass a KH no matter who is in the car.

• TruckerGB
  • Ellie
    Ellie

Hahaa, no, never noticed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit