Does anyone have this WTS book

by hijack 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hijack
    hijack

Babylon the great has fallen god;s kingdom rules

The above book is full of wrong dates. I can remember studying that one.

It was studied at least twice at the book studies because the GB body said to study it again since new information had come to light and the book needed to be studied again. This book is hard core WTS material full of dates that are wrong. This book is real proof that the WTS are false prophets and hypocrites that Jesus warned about

I did a internet search and the book is not online. It is at EBay and other book sites for a price. I think it came out in 1963 could be wrong though. Maybe some EX JW has that book in there library and would not mind scanning afew pages and sending it here.

Frick I get hungry when I type this stuff.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have a copy of it and somewhere the question booklet that they printed when it was considered at the bookstudies eons ago. I also have the Then is Finished, The Mystery of God too but there may be copies posted on websites in digital format. If I ran across any, I will let you know :)

• sandy
    sandy

I'm pretty sure my dad has it in his little JW bookshelf. PM me by the weekend if you haven't gotten anything. I'll try to sneak it out of their house next weekend.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Which pages?

• TheListener
    TheListener

If that is the big thick red one you can find it on the first or second issuance of the WT CDrom. Since then it has dropped off the CDRom.

• acadian
    acadian

I have at least one that I found, copyright 1963

Acadian

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes I have two copies of that book

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I have that book but it's in French.I believe it was an earlier version of the Revelation book.

Goldminer

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Surely that is in digital format somewhere isn't it?

It might have been on an early Watchtower CD - can't recall if I have the old CD either.

Jeff

• M.J.
    M.J.

someone ought to upload the iso file to reexamine.org!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit