How many here put "wrong information" on their profile?

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

That's not me in the picture, of course, but the rest is true, including my age.

Linda Thompson

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I knew a Linda Thompson from Derbyshire, many moons ago.

You've got mail...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Mine's been true all along. Just recently changed my b'date to one day later, because this forum is on UK time, which shows my b'date a day earlier than it happens to be.

• G Money
    G Money

Mine is pretty true. I've pmed a few people thinking it was true and thinking I knew them but nope, it was fluff. I understand that, also pmed some in spanish as they listed latin countries but again, wrong. We can all by anonymous on the net, no?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Nothing to hide,conceal or exploit even my dental X-rays are on line crooked cult crooked teeth Danny sez: I was denied dental braces in childhood by apocalyptic JW cult, cause Dad sez: "A pretty smile don't give everlasting life. Jehovah gonna give me new choppers in the Watchtower paradise." Know this-The fiercest enemy is the man or woman with NOTHING TO LOSE!

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I just decided that I was a 36 year old female from Kenya

LMAO!!!!!!

Mine says I live in New Zealand....that is where I WANT to live...So I'm trying to live out a fantasy!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

All of mine is correct, down to the picture... I think I want someone from my parents congregation to find me... so I can just get it off of my chest... but anyways, its all me down to the date of birth! :)

• Severus
    Severus

All true, even the bit about Hogwarts.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

My location is wrong, but I will change it back to New Jersey after the World Cup this summer. After the braces come off, I'll put a new picture as my avatar.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

My profile and posts are all real. But that's not really my name and though I wish it were, the picture in my avatar isn't really me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit