jgnat

Olive Garden.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

olive garden mmm chicken scampi

meagan

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Wow ... I can only reiterate the above choices for chains ...

Outback ... my definite choice since they seem to know how to the "pittsburgh" style steak (charred outside yet absolutely rare inside) in whatever location I have visited. The petite filet is my favorite ... sort of like charred sushi.

Red Lobster ... the "choose 2 or 3 things" for an entree is my favorite. You choose either 2 or 3 things smaller things instead of one larger entree ... always good and consistent ... the New England combo thing (or some similar name) is great ... I sometimes order 2 of those and share one with my wife who may just order a large salad ... it's a really good broiled combo of shrimp, scallops , etc.

Olive Garden ... one of my favorite places for lunch ... you can't go wrong there with guests or clients for lunch ... the unlimited salad thing is the hook that gets me there from time to time.

I don't believe they are a national chain (more East Coast regional I believe), but the Legal Seafoods chain is also great for seafood. We go there often.

Rub a Dub

• Room 215
    Room 215

Chili's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit