How the Technology Kills the Beast...

by AuldSoul 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Auldsoul,

Sorry I'm just getting to this. You dun good with your summary. When I finally typed "Jehovah's Witnesses" into a search engine, I was to RIGHTEOUS at first to stay with it. I got offended and clicked off (H2O) but couldn't resist coming back. I finally printed a couple hundred pages of great work, one Alan F's critic of the Proclaimer's Book, and went on a long vacation with that note book and a highlighter. I came back from that vacation with a beard and a hell raising attitude, which did not go well with the CO since I was a popular elder at the time. It was over for me thanks to the internet.

FinallyFree,

Isn't technology great? It only took me a few hours of research to discover I had wasted what should have been the best years of my life. If only I had information so readily available to me in 1983!

Dude, you are fast. Good for you.

STeve

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    SnakesInTheTower: now download MP3 of the WT study articles on the Society official web site

So, very soon, WT Comments could be clipping the audio of the ACTUAL, FACTUAL reading into his exposés!

Every which way the beast twists and turns to escape its torments, the barbs of technology pierce more deeply into the flesh, delivering a noxious poison that causes it to vomit out those trapped within it.

That is how technology kills the beast.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

But will Jesus survive the internets? Stay tuned.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    SixofNine: But will Jesus survive the internets? Stay tuned.

The 'Algore' maketh, and the 'Algore' taketh away.

By which I mean the Senate, where Al Gore truly was a key proponent of the creation of the Internet. I expect to see an increase in Senate oversight and corporatization very soon.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Algore did in fact invent the internet. However, has he checked his tires (like on the SUVs, and the Lear Jet) lately?

He was actually merely John the Baptista, eating Locusts and Honey. The chosen one has come to us.

The best Al can hope for is to watch a classic pole dance by Salome, and then to be immortalized with his head on a Silver Platter.

Just goes to show you that it is a very bad sin to watch another man's table dance that you did not pay for yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit