Wacky Christian woman from Trading Spouses

by ackack 35 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Luna2 ...if we're good enough and if they feel like we're important enough to the cause, that is. Sometimes, when the moon is right and the stars are in proper alignment, they will even send us money floating across the street on a breeze just as the car runs out of gas on a deserted dirt road. Demons are out to get us at all times and lie in wait inside of musty garage sale items and smurf dolls to attack us and try to gain control of our minds. AND If we sell enough mags and books, plant enough troof "seeds", don't have extramarital sex or touch ourselves too much, attend all the meetings and stay away from BLOOD, we'll get to live forever and take over the world. Yup, yup, yup...that's not insane at all. LOL ROFL: Thanks, that was the best laugh I had all day! Cog

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

That song is wild - LOL

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Wacky song! She must be a Jedi, for she recoils from the dark side...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Dang! I missed the boat. You mean all I gotta do to get rich is get fatter and screech like a hyena (or whatever), and I'd get to go on Jay Leno and make my own CD? Wow!?

• orbison11
    orbison11

i, too, thought it was major child abuse and the ministry (or whatever it is called there) should have stepped in, she should not have received adulation (ie jay leno show) for her behaviour

orbi

• free2beme
    free2beme

I loved that episode, reminds me of my life, as I am what she would consider Pagan and evil and I have all sort of things that would freak her out around my house. Yet when my sister-in-law comes over, she freaks out. Even told us once that she saw demons walking around the house. One time she said one was looking right at her, waiting to attack. By an odd coincidence, she has now opening admitted to being addicted to Vicodin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit