Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven and rule with Christ???????????

by melba 14 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu
    And 144,000 is divisible by 12

Woohoo! It's also divisible by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, and 20...

(Actually, it's even divisible by 7, 11, 13, 17, 19 and other numbers. You would just get a remainder.)

bebu

• whyizit
    whyizit

You should consider getting the book: Reasoning From The Scriptures With The Jehovah's Witness by Ron Rhodes. That would answer a lot of your questions about the JW religion. I'm a Christian with some friends in the JWs. Do you have a friend or relative that is a JW? I have found it difficult to find other Christians who know how to witness effectively to JWs. Most don't even want to talk to them. And they don't want me to either. Too bad! My best friend is not going down without a fight!

• gumby
    gumby
    Anyone ever wonder why God and Jesus need help from 144,000 virgin Jewish men?

Cuz they need Kings and Priests over the earth ya knucklehead! Who's gonna make sure dubs don't start growin tobacco and stuff in the New System?

I'm still tryin to figure out which ones of the annointed are gonna be priests and which ones are gonna be kings in heaven. Is their ranks amoung the annointed in heaven as there is on earth with the GB and the rest of christs brothers? I'm puttin in for a King cuz priests gotta work and stuff.

Gumby

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    And 144,000 is divisible by 12

Woohoo! It's also divisible by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, and 20...

He he... no.

• bebu
    bebu
    It's also divisible by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, and 20...

Ack!

I guess I accidentally plugged in 140000 instead of 144000 on my calculator that time. I remember getting a whole number for some reason!

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit