What are your biggest pet pieves...

by DigitalFokus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

People who lie are high up on the list today.

Jean

• slugga
    slugga

Ok I remembered one because it happened last night

The girlfriend wearing my favorite old shirts to bed... Bloody annoying that.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

People who claim they are ''Starving'' because they haven't eaten for 4 hours!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Oh and Northerners lol

So are you from London then Slugga?

DB74

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

People who are oblivious. They walk down the side walk and are totally unaware of what is going on around them. Sort of the sidewalk drivers without the car They:

• walk smack dab down the middle of the sidewalk as if there could never be someone coming up behind them
    • they weave back and forth across the sidewalk so if I try passing them on one side they weave to block me and if I try to go the other side they weave that way too
    • people who stop dead in the water as if nothing be close enough to run into them
    • people who step out of a path or a store in the mall and never bother to look if someone might be coming along
    • people who are so into whatever they are listening to on their earphones that they hear nothing including a 200+lb wheelchair with a operson on board that makes noise when it goes
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

The guy at Bally's who sings along with the music being played. He sings Really Loud and Really Bad.

Tailgaters. Especially when my kids are with me.

The word retard being used to describe a person who has no excuse for being a dumb ass.

The biotches who scream at the cashiers because something didn't ring up correctly and make the rest of us listen to their pathetic behaviour.

People partying at 3 am by my window and Then not understanding why the next day, I am asking as politely as possible to keep it down at night.

meagan

• slugga
    slugga
    So are you from London then Slugga?

Lol

OK so I'm more Northern than you but i meant Northerners from England all that tripe and onions, Black pudding, working men's clubs, battle axe landladies and all that moaning about the weather.

lol Ok I just remember another one... People who say "Enjoy" when they serve you a meal or something ARRRRRRRGH !!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit