What are your biggest pet pieves...

by DigitalFokus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When people know all there is to know about other people's lives.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus
    When people know all there is to know about other people's lives.

I so agree with that.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I get really ill when people talk with the mouth full of food.

Also if they just chew with the mouth open.

Nasty

Nasty

Nasty.......ewww

• lowden
    lowden

I HATE people that think about themselves just that leeeedle bit too much

Ignorant arseholes

Women or men for that matter that think they're better than you (the class system), snobby bastards. People who aspire to be middle class who quite clearly never will be and even if they were, wouldn't fit in. Maybe i feel that more coz i'm working class, you get the drift though.

To name a few.

Peace

Lowden

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

That question when you first meet someone:

'What do you do'?

Then the judgement comes. Hey fuck you numbnuts I am not defined by my occupation, and if you think your's defines you congratufuckinglations. The whole status thing shits me.

Mobile phones in cinemas turn it off or I'll break it.

Similar; mobile phones at concerts used instead of lighters, wrong and broken.

Religion - false hope for the masses with low/no self esteem.

My inabilty to fly like Superman. Damn you imagination.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Personal stereos/mp3/iPods or whatever being listened to at a not very personal volume.

Take the bloody earphones out - you'll save your hearing and everyone can hear it anyway

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I do tech support on relatively simple electro-mechanical vending machines. Problem is that you have to talk to people that can't figure out relatively simple electro-mechanical vending machines. But that doesn't bother me too much, i can be patient when working with the mentally challanged. What gets me is when people don't listen, you called me for help listen to what i have to say and we can both get on with our day. It doesn't bother me when people correct my spelling, it is often off the mark. But don't pretend for a moment that because you bother with spelling correctly that you are somehow better than me. Otherwise i am mostly tolerant and patient.

Oh also people that are rude to waiters go straight to hell. I know i don't believe in God or Hell, but there is a hell for people that are rude to waiters. And i am satan there.

• unique1
    unique1

I am right there with Legolas, barking dogs. We have three dogs but have trained them only to bark at something significant. Our neighbors dogs will start barking in the middle of the night, waking me and my hubby up and the neighbors do nothing to silence them. If our dogs do that one of us gets up and goes to calm them down so our neighbors don't lose sleep. We lose hours a week because of those dogs.

People who get in the fast lane and either drive slower than the slow lane or drive the same speed as the car beside them. It is called a passing lane for a reason. If you aren't passing anyone, stay to the RIGHT!!!

Stupidity. We all have goofy moments but people that do really just STUPID things drive me insane. I can't handle it.

• slugga
    slugga

The fact that there is no "London, England" in the area list for profiles on this site, even though theres one for every other big city in this bloody country.

Oh and Northerners lol

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Sucking teeth and smacking food or gum. I get itchy palms that want to slap the person doing it.

Bigotry, flying under any flag, tag or label.

A militant attitude about race, creed, gender, social background or most anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit