Ouch

by lola28 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Spectre
    Spectre

Pretty good. I've some weird cold/cough/pneumonia thing for the last month or so. Everytime I think its over with, it comes right back.

• lola28
    lola28

Ok then I'm gonna say you are not doing very well, that does not sound like fun, are you taking any meds? My sister got the same thing and it has come back at least once, hope you feel better soon tho and did you get my card yet?

lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

No, still waiting on the card(unless that was you with the free insurance quote).

Whats " "?

I took some over the counter type stuff for it. I never go to doctors.

Now I see what the nbsb thing is.

• lola28
    lola28
    No, still waiting on the card(unless that was you with the free insurance quote).

LOL, nope that was not me, nuts I sent it out a bit ago and you are nnot too far away so you should have gotten it by now, I know I got the addy right.

lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

I tried to take a picture of myself to use as an avatar last night. Tried to recharge the battery, found out it was completely dead. Ordered one this morning and the stupid little thing cost me $50.00 and its not going to be here for about 2 weeks.

I hope the mail is just slow, can't wait to get the card.

• lola28
    lola28

yikes that sucks, the card is not as cool as the one you sent me for Xmas, which I think I will never forget ( even when I'm so old that I don't remember my name, i will still remember that card.)

ohhhhhh, will you have those in stock this year?

lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

Will I have what in stock?

• lola28
    lola28

The funky cards, they rock.

lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

Yeah, I got them, they come in a pack of 6. You want to give them out for christmas?

• lola28
    lola28

yeah, I thought the card was great, I was not sure if I should smile or cry, I ended up laughing, where can I order them from? Do you have a website?

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit