Coolest little sister in the world

by IP_SEC 23 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

My little sister colorado5591 is the coolest sister I could have asked for. She came down for a visit and we went rock climbing, cave exploring, and fossil hunting. We hiked an hour one way crossing rivers and braving the bush. I climbed about 15 feet vertical up into the first cave thinking she would just stay down on the ground. Next thing I know she is up there with me.

At first I was afraid she was going to fall but the apprehension soon disappeared as I saw her sure footedness.

The next cave was even more difficult to get into. Yet she made it up and down without as much as a whimper. Finally the last cave was the hardest of all to get to. I climb in and up she comes. There was another room that you had to get on your belly to squeeze into. I did not want to get that dirty, but full of gusto Colorado went in. She requested my lighter and found a small passage that we will have to dig out but looks like it may open up into a big cavern.

She is already planning to come back so we can excavate the passage and see what it turns into. I’m looking forward to that. These caves are cool because they were once used as shelter by the Native Americans that lived here. You can even see the fire marks on the ceiling.

We lit a fire, talked about life, and dug fossils out of the walls of some of the lower caves. A perfect day in my book.

I always wanted a partner that was athletic and ambitious enough for this. I never thought I’d find that in my little sister. I’d rather take her adventuring more than anyone else I can think off.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Very sweet, IP. She's brave too.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I always wanted a big brother to do stuff like that with. Sounds like a great time.

Dams

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

We broke the camera crossing the river but did manage to get a few snaps.

• damselfly
    damselfly

What a beautiful spot!! No wonder why you want to go back.

Dams

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Cool pics

Cool story

Cool sibs

Love you both

Lisa

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Awww IP. That's so sweet. I always wanted a big brother. I've adopted Megadude, but I don't think he wants another little sister. LOL!

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Ooo, sounds like you and your sister had a great time together, IP, I wish I had a big brother like you!! My brother is a year younger than me and his hobbies include bugging me, irritating me, teasing me and inflicting physical pain on me. Granted, we do play video games together, but usually, he's just a typical guy and prefers to stay as far away from me as humanly possible.

He does miss me on occasion, though, like when he hasn't seen me in a few months, that's kinda nice.

-Becka :)

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

I love that story, i am so happy that you two are connecting again, closer than ever before!

Love you guy's!

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

I love you too monkey princess! You are our sister too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit