God's restores favor to the Jews after the times of the Gentiles

by Star Moore 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Dear Rig,,,,read Romans 11:1 - 32 and tell me what you think...I've always thought like you before, too.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

I have read the Romans, thank you. Will you answer my 2 questions?
    Matthew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
    Let scripture interpret scripture. You are misinterpreting scripture in a way that it does not jive with other places in the Bible. When all places in the Bible agree with a particular scripture than you know you have the correct interpretation.
    Please answer my two questions though before making a commenting on the following.
    The Bible: Relates that the Khazar (Ashkenaz) Jews were/are the sons of Japheth not Shem:
    "Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. The sons of Japheth;...the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz..." (Genesis 10:1-3)
    Therefore, the Bible proves that the Ashkenaz Jews [Khazars] are not the descendants of Shem and cannot be Semite.
    The Encyclopedia Judaica:, Vol. 10, (1971) relates the following about the Khazars (Chazars): "Khazars, a national group of general Turkic type, independent and sovereign in Eastern Europe between the seventh and tenth centuries A.D. During part of this time the leading Khazars professed Judaism." (Encyclopedia Judicia, Vol. 10, (1971))
    "A brief History of the Terms for Jew" in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: "STRICTLY SPEAKING IT IS INCORRECT TO CALL AN ANCIENT ISRAELITE A ‘ JEW' OR TO CALL A CONTEMPORARY JEW AN ISRAELITE OR A HEBREW." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).
    The Encyclopedia Brittanica (1973): "The Jews As A Race: The findings of physical anthropology show that, contrary to the popular view, there is no Jewish race. Anthropocentric measurements of Jewish groups in many parts of the world indicate that they differ greatly from one another with respect to all the important physical characteristics" (vol. 12, page 1054).
    Encyclopedia Judaica Jerusalem (1971): "It is a common assumption, and one that sometimes seems ineradicable even in the face of evidence to the contrary, that the Jews of today constitute a race, a homogeneous entity easily recognizable. From the preceding discussion of the origin and early history of the Jews, it should be clear that in the course of their formation as a people and a nation they had already assimilated a variety of racial strains from people moving into the general area they occupied. This had taken place by interbreeding and then by conversion to Judaism of a considerable number of communities. . . .
    "Thus, the diversity of the racial and genetic attributes of various Jewish colonies of today renders any unified racial classification of them a contradiction in terms. Despite this, many people readily accept the notion that they are a distinct race. This is probably reinforced by the fact that some Jews are recognizably different in appearance from the surrounding population. That many can't be easily identified is overlooked and the stereotype for some is extended to all - a not uncommon phenomenon" (Encyclopedia Judaica Jerusalem, 1971, vol. 3, p. 50).
    Encyclopedia Americana (1986): "Racial and Ethnic Considerations. Some theorists have considered the Jews a distinct race, although this has no factual basis. In every country in which the Jews lived for a considerable time, their physical traits came to approximate those of the indigenous people. Hence the Jews belong to several distinct racial types, ranging, for example, from fair to dark. Among the reasons for this phenomenon are voluntary or involuntary miscegenation and the conversion of Gentiles to Judaism" (Encyclopedia Americana, 1986, vol. 16, p. 71).
    Collier's Encyclopedia (1977): "A common error and persistent modern myth is the designation of the Jews as a 'race! This is scientifically fallacious, from the standpoint of both physical and historical tradition. Investigations by anthropologists have shown that Jews are by no means uniform in physical character and that they nearly always reflect the physical and mental characteristics of the people among whom they live" (Collier's Encyclopedia, 1977, vol. 13, p. 573).
    Funk and Wagnall's New Encyclopedia (1970): "In 1970 the Israeli Knesset adopted legislation defining a Jew as one born of a Jewish mother or a convert" (vol. 14, p. 214).

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Dear Rig....you forgot to post your 2 questions....But this is great info...I was suspecting lately that the Jews after 2 thousand years could be about many different nationalities after reading 'beyond the d'vinci code'. It talked about Mary Magdalene possibly settling in France and if she had a child with Jesus, his desendents would be French, or English, Scottish or Irish...as they migrated up. I'm not saying I believe the Mary and Jesus being married theory, but I guess it could be true..Thanks again...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit